Artist Statement...

My photo
Exploring the world through the lens of a camera, leaving everything else to the imagination. Using charcoal and graphite to illustrate whatever comes to mind. My art is one of the things connecting me to my peace, liberating me to express an extension of myself. I find an escape in my art. I can’t bare the silence of a blank page so I use the sketch of my pencil, the careful yet care free shading that illuminates the page with iridescent colors of my choosing to give it a voice, my voice. The irony I found in my art is that the only limits there are, are the ones I place on myself. I refuse to limit my artistic expression.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Achromatic Perspective

a collage of solid blacks, grays and whites plus grayscale textures.
This piece had to display dynamic characteristics such as movement and implied shapes.
The composition was shallow in depth: the use of the clouds, leaves, overlapping and change in shape helped enforce this.

No comments:

Post a Comment